Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Picture This!

I hope everyone is happy. I've been procrastinating all weekend and look at the results. I finally got Brittany's pictures, which are spectacular by the way, and I've made all of my Guilin albums. I really owe a shout out to Jeff, Brittany, and Ryan for their contributions to the photo albums. Jeff and Ryan had their cameras during the river rafting (the album is created but my internet connection is too slow to upload it right now). Brittany has spectacular pictures of the karst, the village people (funny I know, but the Dazhai village is a different album yet to be posted) and many others. I think well should thank them. Further, I have been calling my trip the Guilin trip just because the TBC itinerary says Guilin Trip on the front. Actually, a majority of our trip took place outside of Guilin, in smaller towns. Yangshuo (阳朔) was the village we spent a majority of the time in. The village school was located in Dazhai, Guangxi Province, China (大寨,广西,中国). Anyway, most of that stuff is nominal, here are the pictures:

Guilin

Li River Cruise

Cooking Class

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Regis,

make sure and thank Jeff, Brittany, and Ryan for the spectacular pictures. And you, too. Wow!

Dad