Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hotpot Dinner and Photos

Hotpot dinner was really good. It's not fondue but actually three types of sauce that you put your vegetables and meat in. You keep them in until they are finished cooking and then you pull it out. It was an experience. There are a lot of meatball type things that are made of different types of meat. Fish, beef, and lamb. They also give you rolls of raw meat (almost like lunch meat rolls) that you can put in with lettuce and stuff. My camera battery was charging so I couldn't take pictures but I hope you got the point. It was a good meal, but there were a few times when I pulled the meat out and it wasn't cooked all the way. I'm sure it's ok.

We are all going out to Sanlitun bar area tonight but I found some pictures I thought I'd post before tomorrow.


Life in Beijing

1 comment:

Jason said...

oho, chinese character!!!
:-)