Monday, August 4, 2008

The Party's Over, Now It's Business Time

I would like to thank everyone who came to my going away party yesterday. It was a great time! The food was delicious and tons of people showed up. Some of you I didn't even expect at all, and that was a great surprise. Also, I know some you, actually most of you reading this, probably couldn't come...so I've put a link at the bottom of this post to a photo album from yesterday. My sister was taking a bunch of pictures too. Hassle her about those. I'll post again tomorrow before I go to bed. I still haven't packed yet. I know, I know. I don't need to hear about it. I'm going to start right now. I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to fit 20lbs of school books, tons of extra deoderant, shampoo, eye solution, snacks, clothes, and shoes into two suitcases. Under 50lbs. It's going to be a long night...that's for sure.

Going Away Party

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great fun your party was! We look forward to reading about your adventures in China. You make us proud! XXOO

Aunt Ana, Uncle Rob, Rachel & Caitlin