Saturday, August 30, 2008

Waiting to Explore

Life has been pretty calm. My going out and spending have dropped significantly since moving into the dorm. Most of the guys are still adjusting from the time change or doing things that I've already done (like the Silk Market or bar districts). I think I got a little sick from the air conditioning, since it blows on me during the night, but I just have sore throat. It could be that I just caught the beginning of the school year cold. Other kids are getting sick as well. I'm not really feeling sick, just a sore throat. No big deal but enough to be a pain in the butt.

Here are some pictures of the amusement park, my dorm room, and dinner at a place around campus. Tomorrow, Sunday, I have nothing planned except to get ready to go on the trip. This means I have to get a haircut, get snacks, pack, and get to bed early. I can't wait to go, this is the ultimate Chinese adventure.

Happy Valley & Dinner

No comments: