Tuesday, July 13, 2010

End of Camp 1

Ok guys, this is the last post that I wrote before I left for camp. Today is July 13th, which means that I'm leaving today to go to Vienna. I can't wait. I will hopefully have internet during my travels and I'll be able to tell you all about the camp. I do know that no one is picking us up from the train station when we get to camp, which means we have a nice 6km walk to the camp from the train station! (So Much Fun!--not) Also, I'll be able to tell you about the students, the funny ones, the shy ones, the great moments, and the bad. In Budapest, we plan on going to see all the sights on the first day, then go out to enjoy the city at night, and then the next day we are going to spend the afternoon at the bath, which Hungary is famous for. We have no plans for Vienna right now, but I'm sure we'll be able to figure everything out when we get there. In the meantime, I really miss everyone and I'm sorry to all those people who I can't call anymore. I'll be sure to check-in with my parents when I get to Vienna and I'm really sorry I haven't posted pictures in a while. I have tons from Prague and hopefully from the camp. I'll be sure to do that when I return from camp.

No comments: